DIGITAL MARKETING & CONTENT CALENDAR SUPERVISION
- Identified deliverables and aligned internal teams for creative, copywriting, video, marketing automation and web development support
- Established a monthly cadence of direct email marketing using Salesforce customer data. In most cases customers were directed to a landing page to order samples or printed examples of featured products. Monthly email communications to approximately 25,000 customer accounts averaged an open rate of 33.2%
- Composed and scheduled weekly social media postings including product announcements, curated content, and marketing promotions.
- Provided copywriter theme suggestions and resources for reference to create monthly blog entries. Designed the support graphics and imagery for posting
- Designed, wrote and published a monthly internal newsletter communicating announcements, industry news and market updates
- Scripted numerous video presentations and worked closely with video professionals to create final productions
- Took over management of the Veritiv packaging content portal packagingunwrapped.com. With my producing partner debuted and hosted the Packaging Unwrapped Sessions Podcast
© Michael Ireland 2020. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.